This 114,871 SF new build/tenant improvement project consisted of three “major” pad buildings and two in-line shop components. The tenants included:
- Sports Authority, a 35,127 SF “grey” shell building
- DSW Shoes, a 35,000 SF turn-key building
- Bed, Bath, and Beyond, a 27,044 SF turn-key building
- Shops “A” consisted of 12,000 SF of “grey” shell
- Shops “B” consisted of 5,700 SF of “grey” shell
Two majors were two-sided architecture, with the balance being single elevation architecture. The work was phased, and the initial phases – site work – commenced with “at risk” grading permits in an effort to enhance and accelerate the schedule for the end-users.
Renaissance was part of the preconstruction budgeting, participated in value-engineering investigations, design coordination, as well as being directly being responsible for the assembly of the final construction costs.View Map of Projects